At Tampa Teological Institute & Tri-State Seminary, we try our best to maintain a very economical Bible college program so that no one will be turned down due to lack of financial means. The cost of your Christian education breaks down as follows:
- Application Fee (non-refundable) – $25.00
- Undergraduate Program Tuition per 2.0 Hour Course – $50.00
- Graduate Program Tuition per 2.0 Hour Course – $100.00
- Lecture Credit (1 hour per class) – $25.00
- Life Experience Credit (per hour if qualified) – $25.00
- Auditing Students – $15.00 per class (no homework, test, or attendance requirements)
- Book Fee – Varied by Semester and Load
- Graduation Fee (Diploma, Associate or Graduate Degree) – $150.00
- Graduation Fee (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral Degree) – $200.00
Tuition fees are non-refundable.
Note: A spouse of a full time college student at Tampa Theological Institute may attend at no additional cost for tuition. Graduation fee and book fees will apply on both spouses.
Tuition and fees are due and will be charged to the student’s account upon registration.