Tampa Theological Institute & Tri-State Seminary offer degrees based on the accumulation of hours, rather than the traditional method of 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, etc. content. We have found that this method allows the student to progress at his/her own pace and gives ample time for each individual to retain the instruction he/she is receiving.
Our degree programs progress in 32 hour segments and are as follows:
- 32 hours – Bible Diploma (certificate)
- 64 hours – Associate Degree
- 96 hours – Graduate Degree
- 128 hours – Bachelor Degree (20,000 word thesis required)
- 160 hours – Masters Degree (30,000 word thesis required)
- 192 hours – Doctoral Degree (50,000 word thesis required)
As a Bible student, you will be immersed in Biblical courses in both the Old and New Testaments as well as theological courses. Christian doctrine, ethics, and practical theology may also be part of your curriculum.
The essential question for one who understands God’s love and knows Christ as Savior is, “How can I best prepare myself to live a life that is pleasing to the Lord?” Tampa Theological Institute & Tri-State Seminary are here to help you answer that question.